Communication is largely non-verbal. Body language and unspoken language (Physiognomics) reveal the nuances of our communications. What is verbally articulated accounts for only a small percentage of what we really convey in a conversation, negotiation or any interpersonal interaction. While most people are familiar with the basic ways of interpreting body language, they do not realize how much silent information they provide and are able to receive. Communications are further complicated by gender, cultural and ethnic differences.
Non-verbal aspects of communication, incorrectly interpreted, often result in low work quality and decreased productivity. Organizations or individuals with ineffective communications are hampered by low morale, high stress and distrust.
Personal Dynamics is a synergistic tool for interpreting the silent language of body structure and non-verbal expression. This technique enhances the ability to see beyond the spoken word… What the mouth does not reveal, the body always does!
Personal Dynamics expands the ability to master non-verbal strategies for successful communication. Physiognomics provides a great tactical advantage in achieving objectives. THE BODY NEVER LIES.
Who Can Benefit?
If you believe that you can benefit from improving your ability to understand and communicate with others, whether co-workers, employees, clients, children, business rivals or others, you should attend a one of Linguere’s workshops.
Personal Dynamics Workshop
This workshop consists of a step-by-step process to learn to interpret the silent language of body structure and the subtle nuances of non-verbal expression. Linguere will lead participants in a fun-filled process of discovering yourself as others see you.
- Evaluate What Prospective Jurors Are NOT Telling You
- Understand Judges Better
- Maximize Dealings With Opposing Counsel
- Gain Insights Into Witness Personalities
- Better Understand the Decision Making Process
- Structure Your Approach and Style to Each Person
- Gain Insight Application in Every Situation
- Be More Persuasive
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Enhance Awareness of Self
- Improve Interpersonal and Intercultural Relations… Gender and Ethnic Diversity
- Balance Personal and Professional Empowerment Choices
- Reduce Stress By Feeling Centered